Monday, January 16, 2006

Sitting... Waiting... Wishing I brought more money...

So, getting ready to have dinner with Megan and her parents, and I thought I would throw a little something out there. Some things look into.

I took a nice causal stroll through the “mall” here at the Aladdin, which is designed to look like a GIANT Arab marketplace, complete with facades, a faux sky, and “weather” (the lights dim every now and then, and there are designated areas that can experience “storms”, with rain, lightning and the works). I saw some fantastic merchandise, and thought I would throw some names out there:

Tommy Bahama: i can’t even describe these clothes; all 100% cotton, cool/Bahamaish designs; very casual yet formal (you can have both) pants; they even sell furniture (which I didn’t get a chance to see). On eBay, a few select Tommy Bahama shirts can sell for figured in the thousands, check them out.

Shaunz Clothing: again with the amazing silk shirts, but more of a New York kind of style to them, if there is such a thing.

Michael Godard: you have to give it to the man, he loves his martinis. Really cool, hip, edgy artist. Paints with airbrush, for the most part, and nearly every piece features a martini or an olive (which he has perfected by the way).

Thomas Mangelsen: the best nature shots I have ever seen, bar none. Beyond description, check him out at all costs. His scenic shots will charge anyone’s soul.

Thats it for now. I believe Megan will be here at any moment, more on that later. Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home